Micro-powder Graphite has excellent property of Natural Flake Graphite, special oxidation resistance, self-lubrication, mouldability and adhesivity, and superior electric and thermal conductivity. The particle sizes ranges from 1μm to 38μm.
1. Used as mold release lubricant in the production of catalyst in chemical fertilizer industry.
2. Used as basic material of high-temperature or corrosive resistant lubricants.
3. Used as mold release agent in powder metallurgy and raw material of metal alloy.
4. Used to manufacture carbon resistance film, dried conductive film, and electric conductive suspensions.
5. Used as packings of catalysts of rubber, plastic, and varieties of composite materials to improve conductivity, wear resistance and pressure resistance.